Singapore Iron Ore Week: Focus Sessions, Forum and Gala Dinner Fees
|Early Bird Registration
On or before 15 March 2019
16 March 2019 – 7 May 2019
8 and 9 May 2019
|SIOF Focus Session 1: Freight
SIOF Focus Session 2: Steels
SIOF Focus Session 3: Coking Coal
|S$50 per session (for Forum attendees)
S$80 per session (for non-Forum attendees)
|Singapore Iron Ore Forum||S$ 1,600||S$ 1,800||S$ 2,100|
|Singapore Iron Ore Forum Gala Dinner||S$ 388|
Note: Price indicated will be subjected to 7% GST.
Singapore Iron Ore Forum
All paid delegates to Singapore Iron Ore Forum can enjoy the following benefits and activities:
- Attend SGX Commodities Awards Night & SIOF Welcome Reception
Attend SIOW sporting events 2019 (registration fees may apply)
Download of speakers’ presentations (subject to speakers’ consent)
- Receive a Forum Bag comprising giveaways and conference materials
WAYS TO REGISTER
1. Register Online
Online registration is now closed. Please proceed onsite to register for the event.
2. Fax or Email
Registration can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment. All delegates shall cover accommodation at their own expense.
3. Group registration
Payment for Singapore Iron Ore Forum, Gala Dinner, and SIOF Focus Sessions can be made via the following methods:
1. Credit Card (Payment in SGD)
Payment via VISA, Mastercard, and AMEX is available for online registration.
Singapore Cheque payable to “CUSTEEL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.” and mail to:
CUSTEEL Singapore Pte Ltd
3 Anson Road
#19-01 Springleaf Tower
Please mail the cheque together with a copy of the invoice.
Please do not deposit the cheque directly with the bank.
Only Singapore Dollar Cash/Cheque is available for on-site payment.
3. Telegraphic Transfers
For Singapore Dollars, please make payment to:
Account: CUSTEEL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Account No.: 450-307-810-9 (Singapore Dollar Account)
Bank: UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED, HEAD OFFICE
Address: 80 RAFFLES PLACE, UOB PLAZA 1, SINGAPORE 048624
Please scan a copy of the bank advice slip, indicating payment for ‘Singapore Iron Ore Forum‘ /‘Gala Dinner‘ together with a copy of the invoice to:
For Payment in Singapore Dollars:
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +65 6226 3253
- Registered participants who cannot attend the Forum will be refunded 60% of the Forum fee if the cancellation is submitted in writing to the Organizing Committee by 24 April 2019.
- No cancellation and refund will be accepted after 24 April 2019.
- If you need to apply for a business visa to Singapore, please email: email@example.com to request for the event invitation letter no later than 3 May 2019.